- The administrator of the online store www.gymmy.pro is "GYMMY" Lukasz Brondel with his registered office in Czestochowa, address Tatrzańska Street 70, 42-280 in Czestochowa, possessing NIP 5732794479 and REGON 367385665.
- The customer has the opportunity to contact the online shop by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +48 794 457 123.
- Access to the Terms and Conditions is always possible by clicking on the "Terms and Conditions" link at the bottom of the page.
- Each product presented includes a picture of a particular model; information about the price, color, type of material, available sizes and an instruction how to wash it.
II Shop operating principles
- GYMMY sells via the Internet, thus enabling sales contracts to be displayed in the merchandise store.
- The sale contract is concluded between the customer using the shop, called the customer and GYMMY based in Czestochowa.
- The condition to use the online shop is to familiarize yourself and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Orders are accepted through the website www.gymmy.pro 24 hours a day, all days of the week. Orders placed on non-working days will be made on the first working day following the day on which the order was placed.
- To place an order, please select the product from the store's offer and click the "shop now" option next to each presented model, so the customer will be redirected to the Shopping Cart to complete the purchase transaction details.
- After the order has been placed the seller will immediately inform the customer of the acceptance of the order. Confirmation will occur by sending the customer an email to the email address that was entered by the customer to the form when placing the order.
- Each order is accompanied by proof of purchase.
- At every stage of placing an order, until payment is made, you can cancel your order by discontinuing the steps and leaving from the subpages for placing orders.
- The customer has the right to choose the payment by bank transfer or on delivery. Shipping costs are covered by the customer.
- If you have problems with order processing, please contact us by e-mail or phone us to resolve the situation.
IV Delivery time
- The goods are delivered by specialized courier companies. In some cases it is possible to pick up a personal item at the seller's premises. Product delivery fees are included in the order submission process and added to the value of the order. Customs duties on receiving consignments sent outside of the European Union are calculated according to the applicable regulations of the country to which the consignment is delivered and their amount is not dependent on the store.
- The time of commencement of the order is the same as the time of receipt of the payment to the bank account specified in the order confirmation in case of payment by bank transfer or the moment of selecting the payment option. Total and maximum delivery time is 14 days.
- The customer is obliged to check the parcel in the presence of the courier. In case of damage to the shipment, it is necessary to write down the injury protocol in the transport and promptly notify the seller about this fact by sending an email.
V Prices and methods of payment
- The prices of products in the shop are in Polish zloty or euro and are gross prices. They do not include shipping costs.
- The purchase price is binding and is irrevocable irrespectively of any changes in prices occurring after the sale contract has been concluded.
- The customer pays for the order according to the choice:
a) bank transfer to bank account number
Bank transfer details:
Tatrzańska 70, 42-280 Czestochowa
Bank account number PLN: 75 1140 2004 0000 3102 7809 3599
Bank account number EUR: 46 1050 1142 1000 0091 0517 3166
IBAN: PL 46 1050 1142 1000 0091 0517 3166
b) you can pay courier in case of cash on delivery. This form of payment is only possible if you choose delivery by courier.
- If the customer chooses to deliver the goods outside the territory of the Republic of Poland in accordance with the provisions of these regulations, payment for the goods is only possible in the form of electronic payment.
- Detailed delivery prices can be found under the "Payment and Shipping" tab.
- GYMMY reserves the right to change the prices of the goods in the online store, the introduction of new goods for sale, the conduct and cancellation of promotional campaigns on the shop pages, or the introduction of changes in accordance with the norms of the Civil Code and other provisions of law.
VI Complaints and warranties
- The subject of the sale are brand new products. GYMMY is obliged to provide the customer with faultless items.
- GYMMY is liable for defects - warranty.
- Any item purchased in the store can be complained with due dates. And the terms and conditions of the complaint specified by the applicable law.
- Complaints can be submitted by sending the product along with the attached complaint form to the following address: GYMMY Internet shop, Łukasz Brondel, Tatrzańska 70 Street, 42-280 Czestochowa. The customer will receive the information about how to handle the complaint within 14 days from the day of receipt by the Store . If the information provided in the complaint is incomplete the store reserves the right to contact the customer to complete the data. The 14 day deadline will be calculated from the date of completion.
- In case of non-consideration of the complaint, the goods will be returned to the customer together
with information about the illegality of the complaint.
VII Termination of the contract included at a distance
- A customer who has entered into a distance agreement may withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The termination date shall expire 14 days after the date on which the customer took possession of the goods or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer came into possession of the thing.
- To use your right of withdrawal, you must inform GYMMY, online shop gymmy.pro GYMMY, ŁUKASZ Brondel, Tatrzańska 70 Street, e-mail: email@example.com. Tel. +48 79404570123, about the decision to withdraw by a clear statement (eg by letter sent by post or by e-mail).
- In the event of termination, GYMMY will reimburse the customer for all payments received from him, including the cost of delivery of the item (except for additional costs resulting from the customer's choice of delivery other than the cheapest delivery provided by GYMMY). Event no later than 14 days from the day GYMMY was notified by the customer of his decision to cancel the contract. The customer can use the template withdrawal form, however, is not mandatory.
- Reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods used by the customer in the original transaction, unless the consumer has explicitly agreed otherwise. In any case, the consumer will not incur any fees due to return.
- In the event of withdrawal, the customer should return or transfer the item to the Internet shop GYMMY, Łukasz Brondel, Tatrzańska 70 Street, 42-280 Czestochowa, not later than 14 days from the date on which the consumer informed GYMMY of the withdrawal. Term is retained if the customer returns the item within 14 days.
- GYMMY may withhold payment until the receipt of the item or time of delivery by the customer of proof of its return, depending on which event will occur earlier.
- The direct cost of shipping the item is on the side of the customer.
- The customer is responsible only for a reduction in the value of the item resulting from use from it in a different way than was necessary to establish the character, characteristics and the functioning of things.
VIII Personal Information
- By placing an Order at the online Shop, the customer agrees to place his / her personal information in the GYMMY customer database and to process it for the purpose of performing the contract. Data is provided voluntarily. The customer is entitled to supplement, update, change personal data, temporarily or permanently withhold authorization to process or request removal.
- The personal data administrator is the company "GYMMY" Łukasz Brondel with his registered office in Częstochowa, address: Tatrzańska 70 Street, 42-280 Czestochowa, having NIP 5732794479 and REGON 367385665.
- Personal data of the Client (Client) are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- In the case of customers who use the delivery of the product by courier GYMMY shall transmit the collected personal data of the customer to the extent necessary for the delivery.
IX Final provisions
- In matters not governed by this regulation, the provisions of the civil code or other legislation applicable to the activity and functioning of the store shall apply accordingly.
- The sales contract is subject to Polish law.